What to eat―and what not to―when you’re eating for two
OB-GYN and mother of three, Dr. Jennifer Lang, created The Whole 9 Months to be your all-in-one nutrition-based pregnancy resource, setting the standard in pregnancy books with:
- A nutritional master class in why the foods you choose matter so much to your baby’s development, essential baby-building nutrients, and daily consumption needs
- A week-by-week breakdown of your pregnancy progress and important milestones for fetal growth and changes in your body
- A shopping guide for what foods to buy organic to avoid potentially harmful hormones and pesticides
- 100+ classic dishes and new recipes to nourish your body and your baby, including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options
- Advice and tips for nausea, cravings, and other common pregnancy symptoms
A happy, healthy baby starts with a happy, healthy mom and the smart nutritional advice found in this pregnancy cookbook.